25 January 2013


It's Friday, the weekend has come and with it has brought a new free kit!  I don't know about you all but I love, love, love versatile kits that can be used all year round.  Don't get me wrong, I am the biggest sucker for seasonal kits - especially holiday ones, but I like to have a kit that isn't time limited and that I can go back to again and again.  With that in mind I decided to put aside the winter/Valentine's Day color palettes and brush off a fun, bright, simple palette for documenting your "Everyday."   To give you an idea of where this kit is headed and to kick off the freebie extravaganza for "Everyday," I have for you 16 distressed solids.

I plan on having two more freebie posts today, so be sure to check for updates on my Facebook fan page and, of course, back here to snag them!


  1. WOW! Once again, thank you so very much!!!!!!!

  2. THANK YOU ;~} these are also great papers...
    from crystalnva

  3. Looks like the beginning of a fun kit! I like the straightforward colors and as usual I am drooling over your texture/distressing. Thank you!