09 April 2013

Sign up!

How would you like a chance to win BOTH of my collections coming out this week?

Below is your first real sneak speak of what to expect from "Home Run," a mini kit to be given to all members of the Donor Club.  

How can you be a member and receive this?

You also receive all of these mini kits and more!

Your freebie of the day is from, of course, the "I'm Yours" freebie collection, a set of 5 alphas.

I'm excited to announce that I've started up a Harper Finch Designs newsletter, the first of which will be sent out Friday with an EXCLUSIVE freebie!  Don't miss out and sign up today.



  1. Thank you so very much girl!!!! I have been dealing w/ a major health issue... I am too young for this crap, but I am sort of on bed rest. I hope this will all be resolved very soon so my life can get back to normal!!!

    Your life seems so busy too! I can't see how you find time to come up w/ your designs day after day! You're a hero!!!!

  2. Love the alphas!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!! I appreciate your generosity!