03 January 2014

Baby, it's Cold Outside!

It's a new year and a new round of kits!  I'm excited to share with you all six new goodies I have in the shop, including my kit "Baby, It's Cold Outside," which I have a coordinating mini kit freebie to give to y'all.  First thing's first, here's a look at the new packs in the shop.

I'm giving away a "Baby, It's Cold Outside," mini kit this weekend so stay tuned to my blog, Facebook feed and newsletter to find out when each part becomes available.  You can download part below below.



  1. Thank you - these are such pretty colors!

  2. Your kits are always so sweet - thank you for the generous freebies!

  3. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!