16 February 2014

Party, Party, Party!

What's up, all my party people?!  My one year design-iversary is in full swing and you won't want to miss a thing.  You can save 51% in the shop through February 28 with the code HFONEYEAR  And that's only the beginning!  Check out these amazing deals...

(Also, if you spend $20 in the shop you'll qualify for the Penny Pincher GC!)

I'm so excited to share with you all a sneak peek at my next kit, "Spring Break."  It will be available in the shop on Monday - and if you're Donor Club freebie you'll receive it FREE!

My other new release, "Sweet Dreams, Little One," is available now.

It wouldn't be a party without freebies and I'm rolling out the big guns for this celebration.  "It's My Party" is a FREE Mega Kit that will be given away this week.  All downloads thus far are available below.



  1. Hey there!!!! Gosh, these are awesome. I know nothing I say will truly ever be enough to thank you for all you do for your fans. As I have said in the past, I wish I could shop in your store daily! Weekly! Hourly! You know what I mean... I just can't due to all of the insanity we have going on and how it has taken a toll on our finances. I do hope that my "promoting" Harper Finch Designs can act as a pay-it-forward! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your designs. One day soon things won't be as crazy for me, and then the shopping will commence, my friend!!!!! :)

  2. Your generosity never ceases to amaze me...you, and your work, are awesome! Thank you, many times over, for what you do.