16 April 2014

New Release: My Crazy Life

My Mighty Quinn sale is in its' final hours so take advantage before midnight Thursday to save 60%, earn bonus store credit AND be entered for a chance to win my 2014 store OR a $100 gift certificate.  There will be multiple members so you definitely don't want to miss out on this one!

Things have definitely become a bit crazier around here over the past few days and I decided to commemorate that with my new collection, "My Crazy Life."  Babies, moving and new furniture - it's a crazy life but a beautiful life and I can't wait to document every minute with this new kit!

The "Bunny Hop" is back on and I have TWO new freebies to give away to y'all.

I'm hopping out and over to squeeze my baby niece's cheeks so I'll check you all later!



  1. thank you so much for the all of the bunny hop items! I love today's downloads!!! I have no idea where you find all the time! You're my hero!!!!!

  2. So very cute!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

  3. So cute THANK YOU ;~} and Congrats on baby Quinn I luv her name :)

  4. love your flag...so cute...ty