23 December 2014

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve & Happy 8th night of Hannukah!  No matter what you believe, you can't deny there's a little bit of something extra in the air, the stars are shining a little bit brighter and there's a reason to smile a little wider.  Christmas has me completely enchanted and I'm more excited than ever to celebrate the holidays with the ones I love and hold dearest.  I hope all of you are able to do the same!  Just remember that EVERYONE'S family is crazy, not just yours ;-)  

Tomorrow is your last chance to purchase "The Ultimate Bundle" and snag my entire store + a one year a 2015 donor club membership.  It's the "ultimate" gift this Christmas. 

It's time for another round of "This Christmas" freebies.  Collect each piece and by Christmas you'll have a free full kit for the holidays.


  1. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays.

  2. thank you so much for the awesome kit! Merry Christmas!

  3. This is an awesome kit - love the alphas, too. Thank you! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday (especially with your cute little niece!) -- Merry Christmas!