16 December 2013

Freebies x 3!

Last week we were in the single digits, today is in the 70s and this weekend we're expecting snow - that's Oklahoma for you!  Whether it's an Earthquake in a Blizzard or a an afternoon in the 80s with heavy snow in the evening we definitely keep it interesting in Oklahoma. :-)    Speaking of keeping it interesting...I have THREE new freebies for you all today as well as a little Christmas sale happening in the shop.

Head on over to the shop and snag a Christmas kit or two!

Advent Day 15 & 16 are available today's newsletter which you can view/sign-up for HERE.

Before you go be sure to snag your new 12 Days of Christmas freebie.



  1. Thank you so much for your beautiful gifts, your designs are just adorable!

  2. Thank you! You are always so generous!

  3. Merry and Bright is really cute. I especially love the papers in it.

  4. The paper with the ballet shoes and # 9 was not in the package. Darn, I really wanted them all to match and that's the one I used for the others. Oh well, love them all otherwise

  5. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have a little perfectionist in me. I was really upset for missing out on this day 9 file but I found it here. Keep up the great and awesome designs.